Thursday, October 14, 2010

Another Doctor's Appointment

This morning, we went to another regular check up. Everything went well, I'm measuring right on track (at 24 weeks) and the baby's heartbeat was 149. Next visit (Nov 4), I will get the glucose test and a couple other tests. At that appointment, I will also be able to sign up for some childbirth classes. I will only be 27 weeks and some odd days, but the other appointment I could take (Nov 16), the lab would be closing soon after and probably wouldn't do a glucose test since I'd have to wait an hour after I drink the glucola. I can't believe I'm a month away from being in the last trimester! After leaving the hospital today, I went and got my flu shot. I've never had one before. The only reaction I'm getting right now is my arm is sore at the injection spot. Other than that, I feel fine. I hope I don't get any other symptoms of a bad reaction.

Today, the crib my mom ordered from my walmart registry, is coming! We are really excited. Ok, so maybe he's not as excited as I am, but still. I can't wait to get it put together so we at least have something in the nursery that screams, "BABY!!" We have a ton of clothes that we collected when we were in town. Now we just have to have the baby shower and hope that we get the other stuff we'll need. I still won't buy anything until after the shower and possibly til after Christmas.

The baby shower will be November 27th. If you want to come, please send me your address if you haven't already and I'll give your address to the planners! If your boyfriend/husband wants to hang out with the guys at that time, he's more than welcome to go to the cookout/diaper party. It'll be at my parents' house. My dad is throwing it. Just let me know and I'll have him get the details to you.

All right, I'm off... hoping to get the crib soon!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment