I haven't updated since finding out it's a girl. I don't really have too much going on. I've registered for stuff at Babies 'R Us, Target and some furniture at Walmart. I've gotten a couple cute outfits and a bib that says, "I love my Daddy." And I've gotten another box of diapers. Other than that, we haven't done anything for her room or anything. When we start doing that stuff, I'll update here or FB with pictures. Right now, we are in the process of getting the nursery emptied out. The only thing we see a problem with is, we have 2 box TVs that we tried to put on Craigslist, but no offers yet. We might just give them to Goodwill.
Our baby girl has been growing like crazy lately. I can tell, because I'm growing. And I'm definitely feeling her more. She kicks a lot more now and she's getting very strong. I know at this point, she's going to be doubling her size in weight within the next couple weeks. I'm just hoping I don't gain too much until after October 9. That is the day I must fit into my bridesmaid dress for Wendy and Jake's wedding. As of now, it still fits, but we have 2 weeks to go. I'll be about 24 weeks then. So we'll see. If I need to, I'll have to go find the next size up at the stores, but I'm not sure if they'll have them or not. I'm really worried. I hope that it will still fit!!
Anyway, this is not much of an update. Just wanted to let everyone know that she's growing and kicking and doing just fine. We can't wait to meet her in approximately 18 weeks. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment