Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bottomless Pit

Lately, I have felt like a bottomless pit. I feel like I am eating ALL THE TIME but my stomach feels so empty. I realized that I'm really not eating much when I eat. I eat half the size of a meal that I used to, which is like 1/4 of what a normal person would eat. So I suppose my stomach really is hungry. I know I need to be eating more, especially now that the baby is feeding off of what I'm eating. It's just really hard to eat when you don't feel well AT ALL and don't want anything. It's really hard. It's so frustrating. I used to snack all the time and I figured getting pregnant and my snacking would be a perfect match. No such luck. I just don't want food. I really hope this changes in the second trimester. I am just now 8 weeks and have another 6 weeks of the 1st trimester. I don't know how much more of this I can handle.

This Friday is the first appointment. Blake is going to be super busy all week long and I'm really hoping he can get off for it. It's the day they are signing out as a company or batallion or something so I just hope they will let him go in time. I really need him because they need to know family medical history from both sides and I only know mine. I know very little about his family medical history. Also, I really want to get an ultrasound, but I have a feeling it won't happen. They only do it at this appointment if they feel something is wrong. I'm always convinced something is wrong, but I'm sure the doctor won't think so. Blake is good at convincing, but if he's not there...

We have another week and a half before we get to tell our parents. We are so excited. Counting the days...

No comments:

Post a Comment