Just a quick post. Today is Father's Day. I had gotten Blake a "Father-To-Be" greeting card the other day when I got our Dads' cards. I got up before Blake this morning so it was perfect. I got the card out and had it sitting on the coffee table ready and waiting for him. He woke up about an hour and a half after me, but didn't notice it on the table until a little while after he woke up. He seemed pretty happy and surprised about it. He knew it was a Father's Day card when he saw the envelope and said, "But I'm not a Dad yet." I think I said, "I know." I'm not really sure. The conversation is all a blur to me. He opened it and loved it. He is keeping it safe. <3
Can't wait til next year when he is a Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment