FINALLY! Blake worked his connections and got us an appointment for next Friday (the 25th) at 3:00 P.M. It's going to be a long appointment, full of paperwork and probably some blood tests. I'm really hoping we'll be able to hear the heartbeat, but most people don't at this hospital at this appointment. Blake might be able to work it again though. I have been feeling like I'm not even pregnant anymore sometimes so maybe I'll ask about it because I'm worried there isn't a healthy baby there anymore. I feel like my symptoms are all going away and nothing is progressing. I have to stop feeling like that or I'll stress myself out and it won't be good. I haven't had bad cramping or bleeding so that's a good sign. I just hope all is good. We shall see. I just hope to hear the heartbeat before we go home on the 30th. If we hear it before, I'll definitely be ok with telling our families and close friends. Otherwise, I'm going to be scared to tell because I'm not sure things are ok.
All right. Now I'm just rambling. Anyway, I'll post more after the appointment. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment