Monday, June 14, 2010
Getting Frustrated With Tricare
Today I found out a girl I know got a phone call from her new OB doctor's office after just one business day. It's been almost 3 weeks since the family doctor put my referral through and still... nothing. Blake has been calling all afternoon trying to get it figured out for me since it's stressing me out. He called the doctor's office where I was referred to. They said he needed to call Tricare because they hadn't gotten the authorization from the referral yet. So he called Tricare. They said they haven't received the referral yet. They said he had to call my regular family doctor. So he called the family doctor and they said they put the referral in on May 27th (the day I went to get my blood drawn). They said they'd try to put it through again. Blake was told to call back on Wednesday to see if the referral was put through. He plans on calling Tricare tomorrow to see if they got it yet. I hope they do. I'm really getting fed up with this. Why does it take 1 day for one person to get their referral through and 3 WEEKS for another person. I wanted some reassurance before going on block leave to tell our parents but I guess we'll just have to pray that everything's ok. By the time we get home from block leave, I'll be almost 11 weeks and getting close to being done with my first trimester. I wanted to find out what I need to do, or not do before too long. I guess reading is going to have to give me all the answers I can ask. It's just ridiculous that it's taking so long. I hope "Baby Blakey" is ok and growing just fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment